via Unsplash krakenimages
A Listicle of T!LTed Holiday Gifts
Like Oprah’s Favorite Things, but SURPRISINGLY APPROPRIATE.
Holiday shopping panic—we mean, SEASON—is in full T!LT. We know you’re scrambling to find the perfect presents for everyone from your great-grandmother to your golden retriever. But we’re not sweating the holiday gift hysteria, and you shouldn’t either. Why? Our T!LTed Thinkers put together a list of a few of our favorite things with items ranging between Oprah, Julie Andrews and Ariana Grande… and we figured we’d share the wealth. So take a page out of our T!LTed gift guide and be the talk of your office Christmas party. If all else fails, just skip right to our “For the Party Animals” section and buy yourself something to take the edge off. You might need it.
For the Pet Parents
- The one that won’t stop showing you photos of their (usually ugly) pet.
- The one that treats their pet like royalty.
- The dog Dad that’s almost basic, but not quite.
- The pup with too much time on their hands.
For the Party Animals
- The one whose YouTube search history is filled with Golf & Swing posture tutorials.
- That Leo of the group.
- The Mom that plans meticulously matching holiday outfits for the family but still likes to throw one back.
- The one that spills more than they drink.
- The one that says bringing their own saves money, 4 shots before “treating themselves.”
- The one who swears by their weekly Runyon Canyon hike.
For the Foodies
- The one who buys bananas every week but never eats them.
- The secret Star Wars geeks who learned how to use chopsticks by eating *authentic* ramen on the Lower East Side.
- The one whose favorite animal is a…wait for it…sloth.
- The one that texts you at 3am craving Show Bacon.
- The one that needs to shake up their recipes.
For the Homebodies
- The one that still considers going to SantaCon every year but ends up watching football instead.
- The one whose favorite movie is David Attenborough’s A Life on Our Planet.
- The couple that’s always saying their significant other is their best friend.
For the Workaholics
- The one that has so many kids that they don’t sleep.
- The one that yells over everyone at the kitchen table to be heard.
- The one whose office is so crammed with picture frames that walking in becomes a hazard.
For the Outdoor Enthusiasts
- The pyromaniac that won’t stop building the bonfire, even though it’s burning your face off and shedding embers.
- The one that wants to surf but looks for sharks in 4 foot waters.
- The one that casually strolls to the top of the nearest 2,000′ mountaintop on their “off day.”